Mindfully Living: A Weekly Mindful Awareness Group
Teacher - Beth Smith
Thursdays 6:15 PM - 7:30 PM • 75 Minutes
Yes, mindfulness is a buzz word. In this learning community, you will discover why – it works!
And, it takes instruction, practice and other people to share your experience with so we can learn together.
Tried mindfulness/ meditation before and it didn’t stick? – too hard, too conceptual, too touchy-feely?
The main practice of all mindful awareness practices is to “begin again” - come see if this is for you, the first class is free!
What you will learn:
- Understand the neurobiology of your brain and why this matters
- Practical means to enhance your Emotional Intelligence (EI) … what is EI anyway?
- Build a meaningful relationship with yourself/others
- Reduce reactivity, irritability, anxiety, overwhelm
- Develop skills for stress resistance
- And so much more!